Monday, 30 May 2016

Maths

Today we got our math tests back I did the stage seven test because I passed my stage six test and stage five test. I got 32% on the stage seven test last time but this time I got 54%. The trick is you need to practise every day no matter how much you practise a day. Here is a photo of my tests

Total 90%


84%


Total 54%

Feedback I like how you talked about the tests put all of the photos of the tests on this post.
Feedforward Next time you could describe more in your and I think it was a little too short.


Shot Finis


Evaluation I think I did quite well I wonder if I could increase my practise time though

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you going with your practise time Mike? What are you doing to make sure this becomes a reality?

    ReplyDelete